Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration ( BBA) Programme approved by the Ministry of Higher Education. This Degree Programme intends to provide opportunities for students in Sri Lanka to obtain the relevant qualification in line with Sri Lanka Qualifications Framework (SLQF)to produce present and future human resource requirements to meet the development of the country.
The subject modules of the course offered provide the most critical core subjects to explore knowledge, abilities, and higher order thinking skills for a candidate. This will enable them to analyze real world management situations objectively, strategically, and positively.
The curriculum of BBA degree programme of three years is specifically designed to develop knowledge, understanding, and competence of those who seek career opportunities and students pursuing higher education in the field of Business Administration. The programme is highly beneficial for students representing diverse study streams even with out any prior background in Management as this programme will further facilitate the learners in their own professions by completing this programme
Why follow a
BBA at Saegis?
- Approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Cultural Affairs
- Most Qualified and Experienced lecture panel
- Professional Project guidance provided throughout
- Industry Experts / Academics
- Convenient location with campus environment.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Easy payment scheme
- Senior Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Three simple passes (S) in Commerce Stream in one and the same sitting at the GCE (Advanced Level) Examination conducted by the Department of Examination of Sri Lanka or equivalent qualification.
- Three simple passes (S) in any subject stream in one and the same sitting at the GCE (Advanced Level) Examination conducted by the Department of Examinations of Sri Lanka with the bridging course approved by the Specified Authority.
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics and Statistics Microeconomics
- Financial Accounting
- Business Communication – I
- Interpersonal Skills Development – I Part 1 –
- Knowledge Management
- Industrial Sociology and Psychology
- Cost and Management Accounting Fundamentals
- Business Law
- Interpersonal Skills Development – I Part 2