BTEC Higher Nationals Computing (Network Engineering)
Saegis Campus proudly presents 03 year full time Degree programmes from prestige Canterbury Christchurch University (CCCU), UK.
BSc (Hons) in Computer Science programme would cover a broad range of ICT starting from basic C# programming to Artificial Intelligence with Advanced Database Design and Web Developing technologies, Advanced Operating Systems and Networking Systems.
At Saegis students are given with the technical exposure in our state of the art computer laboratories in each module to prepare them for the challenges and make them distinguish in the employment market.
Moreover, constant industry visits and workshops and guest lecture sessions by the highly reputed personalities from the industry would make our programmes head and shoulders above the rest of counterparts
- Software Engineer Intern/Junior/Senior
- Tech lead/Associate Tech Lead
- Associate Software Engineering Asst. Manager/Manager
- Technical Specialist
- Software Developer
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Intern/Analyst
- Asst. Manager Analytics
- Data Scientist
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Data Network Engineer
- Computer Hardware and Networking Professional
- Network security engineer
- IT Administrator
- Network Designer System Engineer
- Network Administration
- GCE A/L (local/London) minimum of 2 passes in main subjects in any stream.
- Students with pending GCE A/L (local/London) results in any stream or failed to achieve minimum of 2 passes in GCE A/L (local/London) need to do a parallel bridging programme for 03 months.
- GCE O/L (local/London) 06 simple passes including English and Mathematics and a recognized Diploma programme with the duration of at-least one year either in Business or IT.
- Programming (core)
- Networking (core)
- Professional Practice (core)
- Database Design & Development (core)
- Security (core)
- Managing a Successful Computing Project (Pearson-set) (core)
- Maths for Computing (optional)
- Computer Systems Architecture (optional)
- Computing Research Project (Pearson-set) (core)
- Business Intelligence (core)
- Transport Network Design (core)
- Cloud Computing (core)
- Network Security (core)
- Internet of Things (optional)
- Network Management (optional)