Master of Business Administration
The MBA programme of Canterbury Christ Church University UK conducted at Saegis Campus is an internationally recognized qualification for graduates who have successfully completed a degree or an equivalent qualification while providing a comprehensive understanding of major functions of business, the Programme caters to both public and private sector.
Our MBA is unique as our internationally renowned faculty is committed to combine academic excellence with business-world success as executives, inventors and entrepreneurs
Introduction to the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA) International degree can be broadly defined as a postgraduate programme of study that is recognised as one of the most prestige degree programmes in the world of academia.
Our MBA International Business Programmes is a clear endorsement of commitment to your own development and is a globally recognised qualification that will improve your marketability and career progression prospects
Aims of the MBA (International)
- To develop master’s level knowledge and cognitive skills in international business topics
- To assist students with the employability and the career development by enhancing their professional development and performance in order to effectively manage and lead in private, voluntary and public sectors.
- To develop a cross-disciplinary graduates able to combine advanced critical and evaluative thinking with the international business management skills;
- To encourage education of the whole person, through promoting the lifelong learning and personal development.
- Honors degree in any subject (a minimum of a second class honor or equivalent) or
- Degree level graduates from chartered professional bodies including CIMA and ACCA
- At least two years of work experience in a management position
- The MBA International has been carefully crafted to reflect the complex, dynamic and multifaceted character of work-related learning and international business. The focus is very much on the development of the whole person in acquiring the skills and attributes necessary for the leaders, entrepreneurs and policy-makers of tomorrow in management, strategy and decision-making and communication. You will also develop a clear understanding of the environment in which international businesses operate in terms of law, economics, marketing, finance and governance, as well as politics and culture and communications.
List of modules:
- Strategy and Globalisation (20 credits)
- Global Economics and International Finance (20 credits)
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and the International Perspective (20 credits)
- Market Research (20 credits)
- International Business Communications and Marketing (20 credits)
- Introduction to International Human Resource Management (20 credits)
- Intercultural Leadership and Personal Development (20 credits)
Independent study: Business Plan (40 credits)